The first three doors went smoothly, so we decided to timelapse the final door frame. Silly us. One-half inch.

Who knew that there was a 1/2″ bow in the middle of one of the door support beams that would cause things to stick…

With lessons learned from the other doors, I framed and we lifted from the ground, without the casters installed. Easy-peasy. Much easier than assembling in the air!

I measured the top. I measured the bottom. I did NOT measure the middle. One-half inch. And there goes three extra hours of our lives, filing and cutting. Tomorrow we go buy a nice belt sander to do everything up properly.

It just goes to show, size really does matter.

Leave a Reply